Wolf & Lamb Home Deliveries
The all-singing, all-dancing gift to treat executive clients or the workmates that have just smashed their annual goals. Think of it a bit like taking someone out to the restaurant that they’re always talking about.
Sourced from our artisan suppliers featuring Blackwoods Graceburn Feta and Ribeye Steaks from master family butchers Jones. You can expect a variety of super fresh fruit, meat, veg and dairy along with a selection of our beverages.
Each box comes with:
- Freshly Baked Sourdough Bread
- Glastonbury Whey Butter
- Blackwoods Graceburn Feta
- Organic Buffalo Mozzerella
- Charcuterie Selection
- Two Ribeye Steaks
- Cumberland Sausages
- Pump Street Choc
- Teapigs Tea
- Climpson And Sons Estate Ground Coffee.
As well as a selection of the following, depending on market availability:
- Mauve Aubergine
- Rainbow Chard
- Tropea Onions
- Oakleaf Lettuce
- Fresh Garlic
The beverage selection will include:
- Kombucha: Naturally fermented teas, cultured in small batches by hand, by FIX8, our fementer friends in South East London.
- Beer: Two bottles of Cloudwater Craft Beer, brewed and packaged in their central Manchester brewery, and internationally recognised for their taste.
- Bottled Cocktails: World of Zing’s cocktails are crafted in small batches in SE London using the finest spirits, handmade liqueurs and bespoke bitters - two included
As well as your choice of one of the below wines:
Red Wine: Cascina Zerbetta, Barbera del Monferrato 2017. Barbera is grown on Terra Rossa in the North West of Italy, a heavy red clay soil that results in wines of a certain concentration and structure.
White Wine: Cascina Zerbetta, Quattrocento 2017. A Sauvignon Blanc grown on 'Terra Rossa' in Italy's North West, a heavy red clay that gives this wine texture but also a lovely saline edge.
- Rose Wine: Sota Els Angels, Flow Pink 2018. Lovely depth of fruit in this elegant wine made in the Northeastern most corner of Catalonia, from Grenache and Carignan grapes.
- Orange Wine: Müller Time 'Sandersstruck' 2019. Made from Müller-Thurgau in the Mosel valley by Staffelter Hof, Germany, this absolute smasher has a mild tropical twang alongside some some very light skin contact.